Best Version Media - Yes it is Legit, Fantastic Company to work for | Glassdoor

"Yes it is Legit, Fantastic Company to work for"

Current Employee - Publisher in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time for more than a year

Pros

I set my own schedule and make as much money as I want to earn! Great support, fantastic culture (yes the culture is REAL)

Cons

None! I essentially received a franchise for free, training for free, I run my business and have unlimited income.... How could I have any cons??

Advice to Management

Continue to do what we do, how we do it. The growth is nothing short of amazing!

Best Version Media2018-11-06
  1. "Dream Job"

Current Employee - Publisher in Cary, NC

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time for less than a year

Pros

You become an influence either in your neighborhood or in a particular area of the city. You get to help people that own small businesses in and around that area as well. Best Version Media gives you all of the tools to be successful, but you it is up to you.

Cons

You don't get paid right away, but they are up front about that.

Best Version Media2019-06-10

Best Version Media Response

June 11, 2019Media Relations

Thanks for the review! We strive to offer Publishers all the resources they need to be successful in the field.

2. "Real Deal"

Current Employee - Publisher

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time for less than a year

Pros

I would love to say the 80% commision is number one but its not. Very close though. The support and the culture is what makes this company the real deal. I always thought company culture was a cheesy thing to care about and it only meant you werent going to make a lot of money so they compensated you with culture. Not the case here. All the help you need you get it. The money comes shortly after. You just have to...

Cons

Its kind of hard. Like everything else in life. Duh :) (like i said though you have help, all that you need)

Advice to Management

Nada

Best Version Media2019-05-30

Best Version Media Response

May 31, 2019Media Relations

Thanks for the great review! We agree that anyone can find success as a Publisher if they set their mind to it!

Discover more reviews about Best Version Media.