"I am so happy to be a part of BVM"

5.0
    Current Employee - Publisher in Chambersburg, PA

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time for less than a year

Pros

Best Version Media is an Opportunity to start your own business, but also have the support of others so you do not feel like you are alone. You have the flexibility to make your own schedule because you are your own Publisher but you have a team of People that genuinely care about you and want to see you succeed in your business. They give you all the tools to successfully run your business and even have daily Conference calls for questions and helpful tips. The CEO is personable and is a part of all training again showing how much he truly cares about each of our individual successes. I am so happy to be a part of a company that cares about their People the way BVM does, and I am excited to keep growing my career as a Publisher.

Cons

Starting your own publication can take a few months but some have been able to do it in weeks. The opportunities are there and you have all the support you need to get your publication to print. I have not gone to someone for help where I felt like they did not solve my concerns immediately. Honestly they have gone above and beyond on numerous occasions to assist in any way possible.

Best Version Media2018-12-18

"Amazing company"

5.0

I worked at Best Version Media full-time

Pros

Culture, values, the income potential

Cons

Cold calling, sales, independent contractor, no guaranteed pay

Best Version Media2020-03-10

Best Version Media Response

March 11, 2020Media Relations

We appreciate the feedback!

2. "Great culture"

4.0
    Former Contractor - Publisher in Chesapeake, VA

I worked at Best Version Media for less than a year

Pros

Autonomy Great training Great people Very understanding management No micromanaging Meaningful work

Cons

Can be tough to get started Product is a bit expensive Not a product that’s in-need

Continue reading
    Best Version Media2020-05-15

Best Version Media Response

May 15, 2020Media Relations

Our success at BVM can be attributed greatly to our incredible company culture! Thank you so much for the candid feedback.

Discover more reviews about Best Version Media.