Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I am so happy to be a part of BVM

Dec 17, 2018 - Publisher in Chambersburg, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Version Media is an Opportunity to start your own business, but also have the support of others so you do not feel like you are alone. You have the flexibility to make your own schedule because you are your own Publisher but you have a team of People that genuinely care about you and want to see you succeed in your business. They give you all the tools to successfully run your business and even have daily Conference calls for questions and helpful tips. The CEO is personable and is a part of all training again showing how much he truly cares about each of our individual successes. I am so happy to be a part of a company that cares about their People the way BVM does, and I am excited to keep growing my career as a Publisher.

Cons

Starting your own publication can take a few months but some have been able to do it in weeks. The opportunities are there and you have all the support you need to get your publication to print. I have not gone to someone for help where I felt like they did not solve my concerns immediately. Honestly they have gone above and beyond on numerous occasions to assist in any way possible.

8 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Workplace Culture is the BEST!

May 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Version Media has the BEST workplace culture that I've ever been apart of. The positive atmosphere everyone brings to the workplace makes me feel comfortable and confident in the work I produce. Everyone is understanding and flexible when it comes to your work and they want you to succeed. If you're looking to be part of a great work environment that cares about your work life balance, this is the place for you!

Cons

None that I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful

Best Version Media Response

Media Relations

Thanks for the great feedback! We take pride in offering an award-winning culture that helps every professional become the best version of themselves.

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 5 years

5/5 and getting better!

May 9, 2022 - Division Manager in Milwaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can substantially increase your income year over year, the product offering is continually getting better, their training program is top notch, you have as much autonomy as you can possibly have when making this type of income, and the program is super simple.

Cons

You have to cover the baseline before you start earning commissions, however they did have a bonus program that was worth about $6,000 you could earn before getting your baseline covered. You have to cold call and I don't really think anyone actually likes doing that.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Best Version Media Response

Media Relations

Thanks for leaving us a review! Our excellent training and award-winning culture has led to unprecedented growth through the years. We're happy to have you on the team!

Discover more reviews about Best Version Media.