Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

It's not easy, but it's real and totally worth it.

Dec 23, 2018 - Publisher in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing, extremely supportive culture (both professionally and personally), proven concept and processes, great product, self accountability, opportunity to build something and become a better person.

Cons

There's risk, work and sacrifice required. Be prepared to not an earn income for a short period, but know that if you do the work, the income will come, and it's pretty scaleable.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Workplace Culture is the BEST!

May 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Version Media has the BEST workplace culture that I've ever been apart of. The positive atmosphere everyone brings to the workplace makes me feel comfortable and confident in the work I produce. Everyone is understanding and flexible when it comes to your work and they want you to succeed. If you're looking to be part of a great work environment that cares about your work life balance, this is the place for you!

Cons

None that I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful

Best Version Media Response

Media Relations

Thanks for the great feedback! We take pride in offering an award-winning culture that helps every professional become the best version of themselves.

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 5 years

5/5 and getting better!

May 9, 2022 - Division Manager in Milwaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can substantially increase your income year over year, the product offering is continually getting better, their training program is top notch, you have as much autonomy as you can possibly have when making this type of income, and the program is super simple.

Cons

You have to cover the baseline before you start earning commissions, however they did have a bonus program that was worth about $6,000 you could earn before getting your baseline covered. You have to cold call and I don't really think anyone actually likes doing that.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Best Version Media Response

Media Relations

Thanks for leaving us a review! Our excellent training and award-winning culture has led to unprecedented growth through the years. We're happy to have you on the team!

Discover more reviews about Best Version Media.