Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

It's not easy, but it's real and totally worth it.

Dec 23, 2018 - Publisher in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing, extremely supportive culture (both professionally and personally), proven concept and processes, great product, self accountability, opportunity to build something and become a better person.

Cons

There's risk, work and sacrifice required. Be prepared to not an earn income for a short period, but know that if you do the work, the income will come, and it's pretty scaleable.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

For the Entrepreneur who Wants to Excel

May 4, 2021 - Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is an entrepreneurial person's dream job. We have flexibility to manage our daily schedules - along with our own earning potential. I love the BVM culture, the opportunity for growth, the emphasis on helping everyone succeed. We receive ongoing coaching, there's always a person or resource to help through different business situations, and each publisher looks to learn from each other. I also appreciate the emphasis on work-life balance here. The work is tough and our schedules are full, but we are able to enjoy weekends, vacations and family time.

Cons

You really have to maintain a positive attitude because this is a daily sales business. This is not a company where someone can "hide" from doing his/her job. It takes a lot of work and diligence to build and maintain a successful magazine - and publishers cannot let up.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Best Version Media Response

Media Relations

We love hearing from the dedicated entrepreneurs who enjoy working with us as Publishers! The BVM opportunity offers an award-winning culture, incredible growth opportunities and a work-life balance you won't find anywhere else. Thanks for the awesome review!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I can’t stop smiling

Apr 24, 2021 - Publisher in Dayton, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you follow the training and honestly work 40hrs a week you can easily build to making a very stable mid 6-figure yearly income. If you are a top performer, reread the headline of this review. You get paid well for your time and efforts. Very stable income.

Cons

1st-You have to make yourself work. They don’t give you a boss to make you work. 2nd-Their training program works, unlike other companies that give you theory and expect you to be creative and invent new and better ways to do your job. So if you are the type of person that enjoys trying every other way to do something other than the way you were taught or to prove your employer wrong, you will become frustrated to find that the company actually taught you the best way to be successful at this job during the initial training. This is because the leadership has done the job. 3rd-It’s not multi-level-marketing. Instead of enlisting your friends and family to do the work so you can make money by sitting on the sofa, you actually have to work. 4th-You have to be nice to people that are nice to you and you find yourself smiling most of the day. 5th-You can’t work evenings and weekends, only during normal business hours. If your the type of person that has to work 80hrs a week to make the same amount as we do working 40hrs you will definitely find this job frustrating. I took up bee keeping to fill the void. Searching now for my next hobby.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Best Version Media Response

Media Relations

We love hearing from our amazing Publishers! The BVM opportunity offers entrepreneurs unlimited income potential as well as training, resources and ongoing support. Our dedicated leadership team is committed to helping every person we work with find success. Thanks so much for the detailed and positive review!

Discover more reviews about Best Version Media.