Best Version Media - Best Version Media shines! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Best Version Media

"Best Version Media shines!"

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company stands by their name by encouraging and inspiring all to be the BEST versions of themselves. Daily support, conference calls, work/life balance, fun-loving spirit, incentive trips, and the opportunity to excel financially and personally are the standard with Best Version Media. I am honored to represent this company!

Cons

I have not run into any cons at this point.

Other Employee Reviews for Best Version Media

1. "Unparalleled Company Culture"

Current Employee - Publisher in Red Deer, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Publisher in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I feel that BVM has encouraged me through every step of building two magazines (one in a small city and one in a town of 15,000 residents). I've never worked with an organization before that encourages me on a daily basis, embraces me when I screw up, teaches me how to do better and wants nothing more than than to see me succeed and in turn, bring communities together. I love the values that I see exemplified everyday from the top down. I love that we can build up our colleagues and there is friendly competition, but only in a way that encourages one another. The businesses that we work with LOVE the magazines. The size of the community doesn't matter - everyone wants to read what we are providing. BVM has found what communities want and need and I am so grateful to be a part of it.

Cons

I've spent 5 minutes thinking about this and I cannot come up with anything.

Advice to Management

Looking forward to seeing you all in Bermuda next year!

"Best Company by far that I have ever worked for..."

Current Employee - Publisher in London, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Publisher in London, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Positive culture, flexibility to work at home, work/life balance, positive culture, unlimited earning potential, a team that supports you every step of the way, positive culture, positive community impact, did I mention positive culture.. can't stress that one enough.. BVM is committed to hiring people with compassionate hearts who are here to support each other and pick each other up when we fall. Not step on you when you've fallen down. Beyond amazing!

Cons

You have to be able to self-motivate and be disciplined to "go to work" and treat it like a full time job.. otherwise having the flexibility working at home without having a boss hovering over your shoulder can make it easy to get distracted and not focus on the daily tasks you need to do in order to be successful.

Advice to Management

The deciding factor for me when coming to work for BVM was the culture and values of this company. When I had my interview, I wasn't told about the actual duties of the job, until after I was fully informed about how much BVM values their company culture and do their absolute best to hire individuals who fit that mold. Having been a part of organizations with values quite the opposite, I remember having a tear roll down my cheek when I learned that we are all here to support each other, cheer on each others successes and pick each other up when we fall. Continue to guard and protect our culture BVM. Companies like this are rare gems and I know I am so blessed to be apart of this amazing organization!