Employee Review

Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Best Publishing job out there

May 7, 2021 - Publisher in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training, on-going support and online resources are the best any company I've worked for has offered. To protect Publishers and Clients, the management team created online tools to continue our business when meeting in person was not possible. Best company ever!

Cons

You are your own biggest obstacle. I you want to earn a full time income, you must put in a full time effort.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Media Relations

We appreciate the kind words about our business and we're thrilled to hear that you enjoy working with us!

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 3 years

One of the Best Jobs I've Ever Had!

Jun 2, 2021 - Content Coordinator in Grand Rapids, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy the flexible hours, the positive and supportive work environment, the company's emphasis on featuring the best of family, business, and neighborhood life, and the opportunity I'm given to contribute uplifting family-friendly content for my community each month. I'm really proud of the three magazines I help produce! This is the perfect position for someone who is creative, caring, and interested in sharing the happy news within a community. I'm an organized self-starter, so I have flourished in this role. I appreciate the autonomy I've been given with regard to content -- my team works together like clockwork, and we're always there to support each other. On another note, I love how working with Best Version Media on a contract basis allows me to do freelance writing and editing work for many other clients throughout the month. It's the best of all worlds for an entrepreneur!

Cons

Personally, I haven't experienced any downsides. The people I work with are fantastic (both at Best Version Media and within my community), and I have been given full support and appropriate resources to do my job well. Of course, there are challenges and struggles sometimes, as there are with any job, but I haven't experienced any that are unique to Best Version Media.

1 person found this review helpful

Media Relations

Thanks for the awesome review! Content Coordinators are so important to our business and we greatly appreciate the work they do for our magazines every month. We're happy to hear you're enjoying the role and we're thankful to work with you!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

I can’t stop smiling

Apr 24, 2021 - Publisher in Dayton, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you follow the training and honestly work 40hrs a week you can easily build to making a very stable mid 6-figure yearly income. If you are a top performer, reread the headline of this review. You get paid well for your time and efforts. Very stable income.

Cons

1st-You have to make yourself work. They don’t give you a boss to make you work. 2nd-Their training program works, unlike other companies that give you theory and expect you to be creative and invent new and better ways to do your job. So if you are the type of person that enjoys trying every other way to do something other than the way you were taught or to prove your employer wrong, you will become frustrated to find that the company actually taught you the best way to be successful at this job during the initial training. This is because the leadership has done the job. 3rd-It’s not multi-level-marketing. Instead of enlisting your friends and family to do the work so you can make money by sitting on the sofa, you actually have to work. 4th-You have to be nice to people that are nice to you and you find yourself smiling most of the day. 5th-You can’t work evenings and weekends, only during normal business hours. If your the type of person that has to work 80hrs a week to make the same amount as we do working 40hrs you will definitely find this job frustrating. I took up bee keeping to fill the void. Searching now for my next hobby.

4 people found this review helpful

Media Relations

We love hearing from our amazing Publishers! The BVM opportunity offers entrepreneurs unlimited income potential as well as training, resources and ongoing support. Our dedicated leadership team is committed to helping every person we work with find success. Thanks so much for the detailed and positive review!

Discover more reviews about Best Version Media.