Employee Review

KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.self_employ-current, more than 1 year

Incredible Opportunity with High Income Potential

Aug 4, 2021 - Publisher in Virginia Beach, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Phenomenal leadership, training, and top notch culture. What drew me to the opportunity was the ability to essentially be my own boss, earn high commissions, and residual income. The business is extremely simple and the company gives you all the tools for success!

Cons

If you are not a self motivated individual, you may find this challenging as it is an entrepreneurial role and not a good fit for everyone.

Media Relations

We appreciate the great feedback! The BVM Publisher role offers entrepreneurs the exciting opportunity to build a business in their local community.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Workplace Culture is the BEST!

May 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Version Media has the BEST workplace culture that I've ever been apart of. The positive atmosphere everyone brings to the workplace makes me feel comfortable and confident in the work I produce. Everyone is understanding and flexible when it comes to your work and they want you to succeed. If you're looking to be part of a great work environment that cares about your work life balance, this is the place for you!

Cons

None that I can think of

Media Relations

Thanks for the great feedback! We take pride in offering an award-winning culture that helps every professional become the best version of themselves.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Best Company I Have Ever Worked For

May 2, 2022 - Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

After many years of working, mostly in the corporate field, I've never worked for a company that had the leadership and values as Best Version Media. For the past 9 years of working for them the growth potential for me has been overwhelming. The training and tools that are provided are the best in the business, due to the constant improvement making sure all us in the field have the best tools to succeed each day. Best Version Media is about the people that are out each day grinding it out to be successful with their craft. In addition everyone at home office is dedicated to insuring our success in the field as well. My income grows every year, allowing me to do so much more with my family and be able to give back in more ways than ever before. For the first time in my career I feel secure knowing I have a great future for may years to come with Best Version Media.

Cons

I cannot say that there are any

Continue reading

Media Relations

Thank you so much for the great feedback about the BVM Publisher role! We take pride in offering the training, tools and resources it takes for our people to find long-lasting success.

Discover more reviews about Best Version Media.