Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Proven Product Concept and AMAZING Training and Support Tools in Place to Succeed

Nov 8, 2021 - Publisher Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great product, people and culture with training, systems and support in place to give you every opportunity to succeed. The only way you won't succeed is if you don't try or don't follow their proven steps for success. You have the freedom but also the accountability to be your own boss and grow your business as large as you want.

Cons

No cons for BVM because they keep working to improve everything they do and give you every tool you need to succeed.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Media Relations

Thanks for the awesome review! Joining BVM as a Publisher means building your own business alongside endless training and resources.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Workplace Culture is the BEST!

May 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Version Media has the BEST workplace culture that I've ever been apart of. The positive atmosphere everyone brings to the workplace makes me feel comfortable and confident in the work I produce. Everyone is understanding and flexible when it comes to your work and they want you to succeed. If you're looking to be part of a great work environment that cares about your work life balance, this is the place for you!

Cons

None that I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful

Media Relations

Thanks for the great feedback! We take pride in offering an award-winning culture that helps every professional become the best version of themselves.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Best Company I Have Ever Worked For

May 2, 2022 - Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

After many years of working, mostly in the corporate field, I've never worked for a company that had the leadership and values as Best Version Media. For the past 9 years of working for them the growth potential for me has been overwhelming. The training and tools that are provided are the best in the business, due to the constant improvement making sure all us in the field have the best tools to succeed each day. Best Version Media is about the people that are out each day grinding it out to be successful with their craft. In addition everyone at home office is dedicated to insuring our success in the field as well. My income grows every year, allowing me to do so much more with my family and be able to give back in more ways than ever before. For the first time in my career I feel secure knowing I have a great future for may years to come with Best Version Media.

Cons

I cannot say that there are any

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Media Relations

Thank you so much for the great feedback about the BVM Publisher role! We take pride in offering the training, tools and resources it takes for our people to find long-lasting success.

Discover more reviews about Best Version Media.