KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great People to Work With

Jan 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people you work with on a daily basis are GREAT! So many caring and motivated individuals

Cons

With a fast-growing company there are always some growing pains.

Media Relations

We offer entrepreneurs the exciting opportunity to build their own business. Thanks for the great review!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Workplace Culture is the BEST!

May 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Version Media has the BEST workplace culture that I've ever been apart of. The positive atmosphere everyone brings to the workplace makes me feel comfortable and confident in the work I produce. Everyone is understanding and flexible when it comes to your work and they want you to succeed. If you're looking to be part of a great work environment that cares about your work life balance, this is the place for you!

Cons

None that I can think of

Media Relations

Thanks for the great feedback! We take pride in offering an award-winning culture that helps every professional become the best version of themselves.

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 5 years

5/5 and getting better!

May 9, 2022 - Division Manager in Milwaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can substantially increase your income year over year, the product offering is continually getting better, their training program is top notch, you have as much autonomy as you can possibly have when making this type of income, and the program is super simple.

Cons

You have to cover the baseline before you start earning commissions, however they did have a bonus program that was worth about $6,000 you could earn before getting your baseline covered. You have to cold call and I don't really think anyone actually likes doing that.

Continue reading

Media Relations

Thanks for leaving us a review! Our excellent training and award-winning culture has led to unprecedented growth through the years. We're happy to have you on the team!

Discover more reviews about Best Version Media.

Best Version Media Photos

+ Add Photo
Best Version Media photo of: BVM employees had a great time watching the Milwaukee Brewers win on Tuesday!
Best Version Media photo of: BVM packed personal hygiene kits for families in need across the state of Wisconsin last week!