KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with tons of support

Feb 16, 2022 - Publisher in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have numerous resources to support you as you grow with the company. Daily sales training calls provide an environment to allow you the best opportunity to be successful. Hands down the most supportive company I have ever worked for. An amazing income potential for sales professionals.

Cons

If you are not self-motivated you will not succeed. But they are upfront about the requirements to achieve a great career with them.

5 people found this review helpful

Media Relations

Thanks for leaving us your feedback! The BVM Publisher role offers uncapped earning potential and the exciting opportunity for entrepreneurs to build their own business in the community!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

They are THE Best Company to work for!

Aug 12, 2022 - Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Version Media is hands down the very best company for training & support! I've been in this business for three decades, have owned nearly every company's I've worked for, I've met THE best of the BEST business people and BVM blows every one out of the water!

Cons

If you can't put faith in yourself to succeed or don't comprehend what it is to be an independent contractor this is not the company for you to work for. It is not a 9-5 job. We don't get paid to show up in an office we get paid when we've done the job we're highly trained and hired for! This means you get paid when you've succeeded!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Media Relations

We are proud of the the training, tools and resources we provide to help our people to find long-lasting success. Thank you for leaving us a review!

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Excellent Place to Work

Aug 10, 2022 - Content Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Autonomy, creativity, great trainings, get to work remote.

Cons

Very particular about formatting, ability to grow is limited by your publisher.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Media Relations

Thanks for the feedback! Content Coordinators work with local Publishers to create monthly content for our magazines. It's a flexible role that offers talented writers the opportunity to become leaders in the community.

Discover more reviews about Best Version Media.

Best Version Media Photos