Best Version Media - Publisher | Glassdoor

"Publisher"

Current Employee - Associate Publisher in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Associate Publisher in Denver, CO

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is hard for me not to write an entire book on how much I love this company and the people within it. The culture of Best Version Media is by far the best I have ever experienced, and I have been fortunate enough to work with some incredible companies. The CEO, Dave Durand, is inspiring and humble and encouraging. My division and regional management team, Kevin and Jeremy, are supportive, informative,and terrific motivators. If looking for training, support, motivation, encouragement or a reality check, it's just a phone call away. The wisdom and expertise of my peers and leaders is shared openly and consistently. My favorite thing about working with Best Version Media is the training is aimed at helping you realize the best version of yourself in every way. I am passionate about the product we produce and love that this company is designed to help everyone from employees to clients to readers win! This is an exciting and rewarding adventure, I can not thank all who make this happen enough!

Cons

It takes perseverance to build your magazine. The negative is the gap in income from hire date to print. However, follow the metrics, believe in yourself, your product, and your community, and you will reap the fruits of your labor.

Advice to Management

I am beyond thrilled to be part of Best Version Media. Thank you for being the leaders the world needs! You accept people for who they are and encourage us all to be and do our best in every way. The positive impact you have had on my life is immeasurable, and I know there are many other Publishers who feel the same way. Thank you!

Other Employee Reviews for Best Version Media

"Publisher"

Current Employee - Publisher in Sioux Falls, SD
    Current Employee - Publisher in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Bring an Independent Contractor at BVM has been an awesome experience! It is extremely rewarding and they offer tremendous training, support and flexibility to help you succeed. This company's primary focus is you and your personal success!

Cons

The only challenges are those that you must overcome in keeping yourself motivated and BVM does a great job helping with that too.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

"Amazing Opportunity…Personally and Professionally"

Current Employee - Publisher in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Publisher in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Best Version Media (More than 3 years)

Pros

The Best Version Media Publisher opportunity is very rewarding. This job is completely dynamic and no day is ever the same! I meet the the best people in the world…business owners and entrepreneurs, the heart and soul of America! Perseverance absolutely pays off financially and everyone LOVES the magazines! The support from the Home Office is truly wonderful…everyone is
    VERY helpful and VERY kind.

Cons

To succeed, you must be self motivated, disciplined and well organized. Your time is your own, so strong time management skills are a must.

Advice to Management

Keep up the GREAT work and Congratulations to Best Version Media on it's unbelievable growth!
    Thank you for the opportunity to grow personally, financially and professionally!