BetaSoft Systems - Good company to work with. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for BetaSoft Systems

"Good company to work with."

Former Contractor - QA Analyst in Fremont, CA
Former Contractor - QA Analyst in Fremont, CA

I worked at BetaSoft Systems as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Reasonable rate, good working environment.

Cons

Work is kinda boring tho.

Advice to Management

Maybe take more time to focus on work/life balance.

Other Employee Reviews for BetaSoft Systems

"This company has an aweful lot of "Positive" reviews"

Pros

The recruiter that I worked with was very professional and prompt. It could be because I have good genuine experience and he/she feels that I can earn top dollars. It is faster to get a job through such companies since they know how to "market" their candidates but in return you may not get fair treatment as the other recruitment agencies like TEKsystems etc.

Cons

I don't know about this company but there are certain guesses I can make to ease it for future applicants.
    The "model" that betasoft system is following has already been tried, at least, 10 years ago. They "import" junior engineers from India promising them H1 visa and in exchange put them under a contract to pay "low wages 1.e 18-25 /hour" which is quite a good amount in terms of Indian Rupees. During the initial training period, they are given free room and board and technical support. The resume of the individuals are padded and tenures are increased. They are given enough training to pass the interviews (since they know what most likely employers will ask). Candidates do land the jobs they are bidded for. It is guaranteed because I have been placed before by some other company.

Advice to Management

Your contract does not sound like a fair contract. It gives your company too many powers against the applicants. You should reconsider it.

2. "Growing Company/Great Training/Positive Attitude in the atmosphere"

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at BetaSoft Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I liked working with BSS for various reasons. At first, you may have your doubts. But you realize after awhile that their is a lot of potential in this company especially once you are on the market and training has been completed. The marketing team if very efficient in getting you placed as well. I got placed within first call and I am starting my project very soon. They're are a lot of people out of country that get placed successfully. I am a US born and I still feel this is a great consultancy to get your career started as a BA/QA and get the ball rolling for yourself.

If you ever have a concern, you can always go and speak to the CEO who is happy to help. Just discuss your concern and they seem to always be able to meet you halfway to reach your solution. I would recommend them to my friend and will certainly do so down the road.

Cons

In the beginning, you may feel their are some cons. But once you get to learn all the material in the training and be able to be familiarized with the world of a BA/QA upon experimenting hands on projects to help you prepare for your Project, You will feel thankful. No Cons in my book. Just Learn it and Just Do It.

Advice to Management

I would recommend a small book or text to follow along.
    I would also recommend an instructor that can improve on peoples verbal communication skills and how to crack interviews. I personally believe they should hire someone for that because this way, their placement percentage will certainly sky rocket especially from the exceptional training being offered.