Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Been at Bethpage for 5 years, Wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Oct 23, 2017 - Loan and Member Services in Glen Cove, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with Bethpage for 5 years now. It has been my first and only experience being apart of a financial institution. I started out as an entry level teller. All initial training is provided at Bethpage and if you want to peruse more they will schedule you for more classes all while working on the clock. The opportunity to grow within the organization is immense. Any position that is available is made available to the staff from within first. The staff is always welcoming wherever you work. You'll feel at home with your team. The benefits they offer are great. They offer medical, dental and vision. They have a reimbursement program for gym and weightloss. They also offer various club activities like bowling, softball, volleyball, etc. There's also a great 401K that allows anyone to save for retirement. It's a wonderful place to work all around.

Cons

There really isn't much I can say about cons!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Member service

Mar 17, 2021 - Loans and Member Services II in Bethpage, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is not bad and not commission based, but they do add incentives to get extra money if you want.

Cons

No overtime, customer service over their own employees.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Bethpage is a compassionate employer at a time when we all need more kindness in our lives

Jan 14, 2021 - Project Manager in Bethpage, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bethpage has always been a great place to work but when you see how an organization responds to both crisis and unprecedented change you see the measure of their leadership. Placing the health and safety of employees first and addressing the concerns and well-being of members and consumers ahead of profit has been the approach throughout the Covid crisis. I am amazed at Bethpage's ability to pull together the right people and technology and deploy it rapidly to so many so that we can continue working and receiving full pay. We are supported, whether we are working from home or in the office; whether caring for family members or living alone we are all caring for one another as part of the Bethpage family.

Cons

As a not for profit companies some salaries are below the average for those positions elsewhere. The impact of this is minimal compared to the other benefits.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Bethpage Federal Credit Union.