Bethpage Federal Credit Union - An excellent place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "An excellent place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Business Development Manager in Bethpage, NY

I have been working at Bethpage Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I recently celebrated my 20th year at Bethpage FCU. It is truly exciting to witness the growth of this incredible company first hand. Bethpage delivers on their promise to put the member and employee experiences first and it shows. People are genuinely happy to come to work and that positive fun vibe extends to our members.

Cons

Nothing actually comes to mind

Bethpage Federal Credit Union2020-01-29
  1. "Bethpage is the Best!!"

Current Employee - Executive Administrator in Bethpage, NY

I have been working at Bethpage Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I'm thrilled and proud to have celebrated five years with Bethpage Federal Credit Union! I can't say enough about this fantastic and unique organization. Our outstanding Board of Directors, CEO, and executive leadership team continue to lead the way as we successfully grow, never losing sight of our ongoing commitment to enriching the lives of our members and employees. Bethpage offers an extraordinary work environment where every teammate is heard and highly valued. Bethpage shows they care by what they offer: great benefits, ongoing training and growth opportunities, countless clubs and activities, a multitude of volunteer opportunities, celebrations throughout the year, and recognition for a job well done! Bethpage is the leader in innovation! We even have an Innovation Center where teammates gather to brainstorm through engagement in a myriad of exciting and thought-provoking activities. It doesn't stop there – Bethpage is super proud of all the awards and recognitions we have received! My life has been enriched since joining Bethpage, and I look forward to the journey as we reach for the stars!

Cons

I can't think of one because there are none!

Continue reading
    Bethpage Federal Credit Union2020-01-31
  2. "Incredible Place to Work"

Current Employee - Corporate Communications Coordinator in Bethpage, NY

Pros

Bethpage feels more like a family than a company. They take care of their employees and their members, and make sure everyone feels included and heard. I know that I have an opportunity to grow and that my ideas are heard and valued. I can't imagine a better place to work!

Cons

None that I can think of!

Continue reading
    Bethpage Federal Credit Union2020-01-28

Discover more reviews about Bethpage Federal Credit Union.