BiddingForGood - Working For BiddingForGood | Glassdoor

"Working For BiddingForGood"

I have been working at BiddingForGood full-time

Pros

You'll work with a group of people who are interested in helping others and making a difference in the world. What you do each day does have a positive impact. The company culture is welcoming and you're definitely part of a team.

Cons

You'll be expected to take on a lot of extra responsibilities because it's a small company. Depending on your role this may mean more hours, more duties, or both.

Advice to Management

Keep your doors open and remember to check in with your employees about their career goals.

Other Employee Reviews for BiddingForGood

1. "simply the greatest"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Pros

Our brilliant, creative team helped thousands of clients raise millions of dollars with our online auction platform. I will most certainly miss my long-term co-workers.

Cons

I don't have anything for this field.

Advice to Management

don't get acquired.

2. "You're in great company"

Current Employee - Massachusetts in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Massachusetts in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at BiddingForGood full-time

Pros

At BiddingForGood, you are truly part of a team. Hard work is not overlooked, and there are always opportunities to gain new skills and move across departments. It is also a very supportive and fun environment to work in. The bosses I've had have been more like mentors, and the people I've worked with have always felt like friends. And I love what I do here.

Cons

When you are a pioneer in a new kind of business, that means you sometimes have to make some tough decisions. I've worked for this company for over 8 years, and there have been significant changes in the business model during those times. It has sometimes meant losing good people, and it has sometimes meant making some real changes in how things are done on a day to day basis. There have been times when we had to step back and say, "we need to try something else". That isn't always easy to realize or adapt to, but I think for businesses to develop and grow, it's a reality you have to be ready for. You must know how to embrace change here.

Advice to Management

Continue to be the great leaders that you are