Big Blue Swim School - WILMETTE ROCKS! | Glassdoor
  1. "WILMETTE ROCKS!"

Former Employee - Swim Teacher in Wilmette, IL

I worked at Big Blue Swim School full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture and environment to work in! Great place to learn a little bit of everything, everyone was very patient and encouraging throughout my training process. I've felt this place has really helped me figure out my strengths and passion which I will forever be thankful for. Extremely sad to say bye to such an awesome workplace and work family. Shoutout to Marissa, Lucia, Jenelle, and Thoma for their patience,... leadership and professionalism, they recognize everyone's efforts and always encourage you to strive for more, 6 months in I was offered a supervisor position, a raise and a full bonus, for simply trying my best and loving what I do. I look forward to coming back in the future.

Cons

Difficult to provide 100% customer satisfaction when only one phone number for all locations, parents are comfortable with our staff so frustrating for them when they call one location and another picks up. Bathrooms could use remodeling, updated cleaning supplies.

Advice to Management

Marissa, Jennelle, & Lucia are the absolute best managers!

Big Blue Swim School2018-07-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best Job I’ve Ever Worked For"

Current Employee - Swim Teacher in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Big Blue Swim School full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very rewarding and your efforts are always noticed. Great feedback from management and lots of help getting you to where you want to be in the company.

Cons

Some co-workers bring along drama but that’ll be found in any workplace.

Advice to Management

None, you’re doing amazing!!

Big Blue Swim School2019-07-02
  2. "Okay job, not great pay"

I worked at Big Blue Swim School

Pros

Entry level, get to spend time with kids, learn swimming techniques, most holidays off

Cons

Very little pay, crappy hours.

Big Blue Swim School2018-11-28

Discover more reviews about Big Blue Swim School.