Cover image for BigID

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing company, Amazing Culture

Nov 15, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company Amazing culture A lot of growth opportunity

Cons

None that I can think of at this time

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Sep 20, 2022 - Senior Professional Services Engineer in Round Rock, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote working Flexible work environment Company is leading edge Great management

Cons

Isolation from peers takes self starter

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

BigID Response

Director, People & Culture

Hello, thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are so glad that you are a part of our strong team and helping to build a fantastic line of products. In our remote environment, we are always striving to find ways to build deeper connections. I encourage you to reach out to those in your Regional Slack Channel so that we can take time to meet each other in person! If you have any ideas of activities that we can take to further increase our connection, I would love to chat. As for meetings, we hope that the newly implemented BigFocus time each week can be a way to reduce meetings and allow deeper focus on our individual projects. - Inbar Dayan, VP of People

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Sales and GTM Enablement

Jun 21, 2022 - Regional Sales Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

BigID has a strong sales onboarding process, well defined with good content both realtime sessions and elearning at your own pace. The overall culture is positive and fast paced with a realistic expectation of what is required and expected to build pipeline and execute when engaged. Very strong emphasis on the Discovery and Qualification process to insure proper use of extensive resources to support sales efforts. Six months in and overall a very positive experience, lots of growth and potential with strong brand recognition in large enterprise accounts. Great fast paced environment and overall very supportive of field teams.

Cons

BigID is a very big product so getting started can be a challenge to determine what, where and how to position value and functionality. New territory build out can take some time but Sales Management is very aware of this challenge and is constantly looking at ways to minimize ramp time to consistent productivity.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about BigID.

BigID Photos