BigSpeak Speakers Bureau - Agent | Glassdoor
  1. "Agent"

Current Employee - Agent

I have been working at BigSpeak Speakers Bureau full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent place to work with great management and wonderful co-workers.

Cons

There are no cons at all.

Advice to Management

Please continue to do the amazing things that you are doing!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Small Company with Heart"

Current Employee - Marketing in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at BigSpeak Speakers Bureau part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team atmosphere: Small company with camaraderie. Everyone knows each other, is friendly and helps each other out. Cool music playing in the office. Everyone's ideas are valued. Great perks/rewards: Flexible work hours, quarterly bonus structure, plenty of snacks, and recognition of good work at monthly meetings. Great work: No matter what department you are in, working with speakers and ideas that are changing...

Cons

Small company, so growth potential is small if you're looking to go up the corporate ladder.

Advice to Management

Keep up the inspiring management.

• "Just so great."

Current Employee - Agent in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at BigSpeak Speakers Bureau full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have never worked at a company that puts so much emphasis on personal AND professional development among its staff. I love working here. The leadership is very smart and strategic-minded. Having worked at other companies in this industry before I joined BigSpeak, the difference is night and day. Lots of opportunity for everyone at the company, lots happening, a lot of growth. It's a very exciting time for BigSpeak.

Cons

When I find a good one to report, I will let you know. Minor detail - compensation among agents is not uniform, and it might be a good idea if that were the case.

Advice to Management

Remember not to lose sight of BigSpeak's mission and what makes us great as we continue to grow at the clip we're growing.

BigSpeak Speakers Bureau2017-08-09

Discover more reviews about BigSpeak Speakers Bureau.