Billy Casper Golf - My experience as an employee of Billy Casper Golf | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Billy Casper Golf

"My experience as an employee of Billy Casper Golf"

Former Employee - Mechanic/Equipment Technician in Tampa, FL
Former Employee - Mechanic/Equipment Technician in Tampa, FL

I worked at Billy Casper Golf full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They are an ever changing and prominent company in the Golf Course Industry. The are a National company with there employees well being in mind.

Cons

They are a big company that over sees numerous properties through out the US, so one on one is not as strong. Also they don't do much in the way of incentives to keep people employed with them.

Advice to Management

Though I only worked for your company for 2 years at one of your smaller courses in Tampa, Florida. I believe Employee and Corporate interaction should be focused on a bit more. As well as a few more positions and or incentives for moving up within the company may need to be set in place. The health and wellness program that was put in place this year is a good start, but if there was something else that could be done about the work environment at said course and any others that may need help it wouldn't hurt. I am a Disabled Veteran who chose to continue working for the love of working as an Equipment Technician/ Mechanic and would have liked better accommodations to help me be more productive. Yet not much was done about that,so I needed to seek work else where.

Other Employee Reviews for Billy Casper Golf

"Lies"

Current Employee - Assistant GM in Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Assistant GM in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Billy Casper Golf full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Golf, discount on golf equipment

Cons

Regional managers could care less about the assistants. No promotion opportunities. They pay the GM`s and superintendents very well but the AGM are paid below living wage.

Advice to Management

A lot of talking by upper management behind employees back.

"Been full time 3 months and looking to leave already"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I have been working at Billy Casper Golf full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

free golf, they give you a turkey for thanksgiving, they give a 100$ bonus, not overly stressful, a good group of guys to work with

Cons

Very low pay, 1 holiday off a year (Christmas) maybe, Little time off, work you like a dog