Bio-Reference Labs - VERY unstable SUPERIORS!!! | Glassdoor

"VERY unstable SUPERIORS!!!"

I have been working at Bio-Reference Labs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

GREAT HEALTH BENEFITS AT ALMOST NO COST!! FREE LAB WORK!

Cons

unstable superiors, at least in my department which is the only one i could give you my thoughts. Way too much favoritism, people bringing personal issues into work, everything is just oh so horrible. My "supervisor" quit and left the building cursing, our doctor has a meeting with us blaming the staff for the instability of the supervisor and WE were the reason she quit, the next day she was in the office has if nothing happened!! the director took NO action for her actions!! If you want to suffer from anxiety and depression i recommend you work for this company.

Advice to Management

QUIT !

Other Employee Reviews for Bio-Reference Labs

1. "ok"

Pros

Supervisor understands the needs of the employee, You get the space you need to work to the best of your abbilities.

Cons

No PLACE TO GROW!!! In the company not everyone is offered the oportunity to apply for higher positions.

Advice to Management

Notify Phlebotomist and other employees when other positions open maybe in a inter office email or memo!!! There are many great employees you miss out on having in ur management team

2. "Frustrating"

Pros

It has virtually none of the ridiculous regulations of pharma. You can acutally use your brain and be creative. There is very little oversight.

Cons

Training is almost non-existent. There are a lot of politics. If you are geographically close to the home office, it is easier to get what you want and need.