Biolife Plasma Services - I enjoy my career | Glassdoor

"I enjoy my career"

I have been working at Biolife Plasma Services full-time

Pros

I enjoy working with the staff, they are kind and helpful. I look forward to going to work. Pay is good. Occasional bonuses are nice.

Cons

I do not have any complaints.

Other Employee Reviews for Biolife Plasma Services

"It pays the bills"

Current Employee - Plasma Center Employee
    Current Employee - Plasma Center Employee

I have been working at Biolife Plasma Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The benefits are good, health, vision, dental, matching 401K, bonuses... At least at my location, there are opportunities to advance and take on more responsibility. If you are a student they are usually good about working with your school schedule to get you PT/FT hours.

Cons

The compensation may be good but you have to work stupid hard for it. Constant SOP changes, differing interpretations of SOP based upon who you ask, corporate demands for certain production and accuracy standards, few breaks, little recognition for those that work hard (people that slack off get nearly the same bonus you do at the end of the year), middle management apathy and ineptitude, widely varying schedules... Advancement opportunities are available but the added stress and work load far outweigh the compensation.

2. "It's been ok"

Pros

Flexiable scheduling. The centers vary drastically by the management at those centers. Its a highly strict work enviornment. Could always be worse.

Cons

Management isnt always attentive to the needs of staff. HIgh stress level. Many standards to maintain some of them way out of reach.