Biolife Plasma Services - Have to understand the buisness to acknowledge the great Job | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Biolife Plasma Services

"Have to understand the buisness to acknowledge the great Job"

Pros

Had a great mentor, the staff (the most of the time) was a good staff and didnt need much direction to do their job properly and efficiently

Cons

Upper management could have used some work in talking and relating to employees, some employees were allowed a little to much leniency that shouldnt have been tolerated

Other Employee Reviews for Biolife Plasma Services

"Horrible place to work if your looking for a decent work/life balance"

Pros

I've worked with some great people.
    Very high standards of quality.
    Producing high quality plasma for thousands of people in need of life saving medicines.

Cons

Biolife continues to open up it's hours of operation in order to collect more plasma, expecting its employees to work even more inconsistent schedules.
    The pay doesn't reflect the job expectations, which is exactly why so many great people leave.

2. "6 years of experience in a regulated environment...That's all I took away"

I have been working at Biolife Plasma Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I spent years working 40,50,60 and even the occasional 70 hour work week. The only form of gratitude I received was the overtime on the pay check. And OT is each required by or banned entirely, depending on the year.
    Now, what I did walk away with is a strong understanding of regulatory compliance.

Cons

-Completely inconsistent between the 12 regions
    -Typical HR responses when an employee files complaints, so not all bad but they are there to defend the company
    -Local management on all levels does not last for very long. But some of management is very good.
    -Hours vary by facility, but I have experience more obnoxiously horrible then pleasant.