BirdEye - They Write Fake Reviews | Glassdoor

"They Write Fake Reviews"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Irving, TX

I worked at BirdEye full-time for more than a year

Pros

They provide lunch on Fridays

Cons

Management will lie to you about earnings, promotions, and culture of the company. There's lots of micromanaging, they will try to push you out if they don't like you, and they say most people hit quota - in reality, only 10-15% do, so expect to make around $50-60k. They also have been caught writing fake reviews on their Google page, their own website, and this site. Just read the comments on some of the Glassdoor... reviews, no one actually speaks like that about their company - it's comical.

Advice to Management

Just stop lying, stop firing so many people, and STOP WRITING FAKE REVIEWS! You're looking desperate.

BirdEye2019-05-01
  1. "SDR"

Current Employee - SDR in Dallas, TX

I have been working at BirdEye full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome work culture/people overall

Cons

Cold calling, meeting metrics, etc.

BirdEye2019-12-04
  2. "By far, the best SaaS Company I've ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at BirdEye full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been part of many Rocket ship SaaS companies and BirdEye hands down is by far the best I've ever worked for. Great company with tremendous leadership and potential. Warm Onboarding. Product and trainings are impeccable. Management and leadership really cares about their direct reports and do the best they can to best position everyone here for success. No company is perfect but BirdEye has a solution's oriented... culture that is really focused on problem solving and facilitating change that is conducive for the company and everyone else. BirdEye appreciates their employees and fosters a culture of collaboration and transparency as well. You also have a voice here. You can make an immediate impact and help change the culture and discourse. The level of positive traction and upward growth the company is experiencing is unprecedented.

Cons

No cons. Any process or issue BirdEye might have today is being remedied and fixed. Nothing is ever perfect but the beauty of any imperfection is the consistent growth BirdEye is experiencing and this collective mindset by everyone is taking us to new heights. I am serious!

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Keep going!

BirdEye2019-11-19

Discover more reviews about BirdEye.