KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Excellent Company to Work for

Oct 27, 2021 - Lead DevOps Engineer in Bellevue, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very Employee focused Many growth opportunities Excellent Benefits Has small family feel

Cons

BitTitan got acquired by Idera, Inc

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great culture

Nov 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for. Great culture, and a lot of opportunities.

Cons

I am very sad that company was sold to Idera. I felt at BitTitan like a part of one big family.

5 people found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

BEWARE OF IDERA ACQUISITIONS- LAYOFFS WILL FOLLOW (You have to know the truth).

Nov 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

BitTitan was a great company until our selfish, greedy CEO Geeman Yip sold everyone out. Now, everyone is looking for jobs. In good conscience, other must be know. BitTitan WAS a good company, everything positive you've heard is GONE. It will never be the same and likely not be around for much longer. Look at Idera's site of the acquisitions/takeover and believe the reviews, they are accurate and don't believe what they (Idera's leadership) says.

Cons

Then IDERA comes along with the high and mighty selves (especially that cocky, self-righteous CEO). All they do is take over organizations layoff the employees. No communications, follow through or follow up. This is organization could care less about you as a human being and collect their bonuses. The worst acquisition ever, beware of this company. There's no talk of collaboration, partnership and building, its just the opposite. Oh yeah, they'll tell you not to worry about Glassdoor reviews, now you know. I wouldn't have made the time to share this. They truly are as horrible as people say. I don't know how anyone could work for such a destructive company. SHAME ON YOU GEEMAN!

Continue reading
    15 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about BitTitan.