KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Company rewards hard work and dedication

May 11, 2016 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked for BizCentral for almost 10 years, and in that time have found the company and CEO to be very willing to reward those employees who possess a strong work ethic and commitment to going above and beyond to serve the client. During my tenure with the company I've been provided the opportunity to advance into management and executive level positions, as well as granted the flexibility needed to create a positive work-life balance. It has been my experience that management is always willing to work with those employees who are truly committed to their job. The company recognizes the importance of providing the highest quality services to all of our clients, particularly non-profit organizations. The business is family friendly, and strives to accommodate the needs of their employees, in return for dedicated service. Benefits are offered to all employees, including Health Care, paid time off, and bonus opportunities.

Cons

Being a small business that works predominantly to serve non-profit organizations, the compensation available to employees may not be as high as may be found in other areas. However, it has been my experience that compensation is more than fair, and salary increases are offered regularly to those employees who excel in their positions.

Be the first to find this review helpful

BizCentral USA Response

CEO

Thank you for the kind remarks, you are a key reason for our success! I value you as an employee and mentor to the team, thank you for all you have done!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Production Consultant Postition

Apr 22, 2016 - Production Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company sets goals for each employee that are attainable and there is opportunity to make weekly and monthly bonus should the employee desire to increase their income. The company also health benefits and vacation pay.

Cons

I have nothing to say.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Please, PLEASE do not work here

Feb 17, 2021 - Nonprofit Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Honestly, I cannot think of any pros of working for this company besides the fact that I met some really good people in my coworkers. That's it. That's the only pro I can think of.

Cons

Wow, where do I even start... what a horrible, awful, terrible place to work. Do not work for this company or these people unless you literally have no other possible option. Management is so unprofessional, rude, immature, manipulative, all of the bad things you hear about in stories about really bad management. They lie to both their clients and their employees on a daily basis - it is truly mindblowing how disgusting and despicable they truly are. Sales are the most important thing, which I could understand, but management prioritizes making the wrong sale to a client to make more money over doing what's right. If you have any morals or any character, you will not be able to work at this company for more than a few months. In the past 2 months, 5 people in my department have quit, including myself. If that doesn't speak for itself, then I don't know what will. My supervisor, the Director of Nonprofit Services, is so beyond unqualified, unprofessional, uneducated, and inexperienced; I had many clients ask NOT to have to communicate with her ever. Don't even get me started on the company culture. When I started, there was a lot of talk about improving culture, building a new culture, etc. - just one of the many lies I was told by management. They don't care about their employees' happiness or about protecting their employees. There's no real HR person at the company, so you can't express concerns or complaints. They don't want to know how their employees feel or about ideas their employees have. Ugh I can't say enough horrible things about this company. The moral of the story is: please, PLEASE do not work here. You can thank me later.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about BizCentral USA.