Black Diamond Technologies - A consistent push to support employees grow personally and professionally. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Black Diamond Technologies

"A consistent push to support employees grow personally and professionally."

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Black Diamond Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fun working environment with flexible travel and work from home options
Lots of training for all employees
Great systems and process to make job easier
Top talent on the team allows for trust between Black Diamond and clients.

Cons

If you are not willing to learn new solutions or if you are not a team player you may find it difficult to fit in the corporate culture.
Sometimes training could be compensated for better instead of just required.

Advice to Management

Try to "spiff" for some of the training sometimes
Continue to hire top talent for marketing and engineers

Other Employee Reviews for Black Diamond Technologies

1. "Bigger Isn't Always Better"

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Black Diamond Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Honest, organized, hardworking, and intelligent group of people who are working towards a common goal.

Processes and systems are constantly improving/evolving to fit the needs of the employees and customers alike. In this process, employee input is not only valued, but sought after, and incorporated.

Black Diamond is focused, nimble, and just as capable as any of the “big guys” out there as it pertains to taking care of their clients. Which makes being a sales person for them a lot easier than working for larger companies with stringent policies and layers of management to peel back just to get anywhere.

I also enjoy the fact that I have been enabled to “run with” a lot of my own ideas that I have had. I am able to work towards not only my own personal development, but also on projects that help impact the company as a whole in a positive way.

Rewarding both financially and personally.

Cons

I would recommend making some minor tweaks to the website to attract a little more attention to the more transactional side of the business. If for nothing else, to drive traffic.

Advice to Management

I enjoy the enthusiasm and vision. Keep that going! It motivates us all to know that our leadership is passionate about the business and it success.