KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great company

Dec 6, 2021 - Civil Engineer in Chattanooga, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Works well with their employees and help them succeed. Location flexibility

Cons

Very large company which means there are a lot of people and its easy to be overlooked

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Really good place to work

Dec 3, 2021 - Electrical Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good project Good career growth Nice org chart

Cons

Takes time to go higher in org chart

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

A Company With Many Opportunities

Oct 29, 2021 - IT Program Manager in Kansas City, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

In my years at Black & Veatch, I have been provided multiple opportunities to expand my knowledge and leadership skills. I've worked in Finance, Operations, in corporate roles, in roles within the Business, and in roles in IT. I've seen the company move from a partnership to employee-owned, and I've seen Black & Veatch evolve into a company that emphasizes diversity and inclusion and emphasizes the health and psychological safety of its professionals in addition to their always-strong focus on safety. The benefits are very good. I was so impressed with how B&V responded to the pandemic and the swift way they pivoted to working from home without missing a beat in delivering to our clients. The values that are part of the company culture are truly expected and exhibited by the CIO and other C-Suite professionals.

Cons

Black & Veatch is focused on adapting, evolving and improving to meet the expectations of the clients in the markets we work in and to ensure professionals have opportunities to succeed, so if you don't like change and continuous improvement this might not be a good fit for you.

3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Black & Veatch.