KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

We need to talk about Blackbaud

Jun 10, 2022 - Customer Service Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am one of those people that would search company reviews as I applied. Blackbaud is an example of this and I have written a review of my own experience only a few months into customer support. Consider this a follow up. The teamwork and passion for the cause is what brought me to Blackbaud. Once I arrived I was amazed by the positivity of the people that work here and I am still amazed by the effort to help each other with anything you may be struggling with. The teamwork and willingness to lift each other up is astounding. Was it stressful some days? Of course. Did I feel overwhelmed by the case load at times? Of course. When you need help, help is there in so many ways with customer support and even personal life. The potential is limitless with Blackbaud and you must understand the need for a personal mindset that you are the leader of your own success. The opportunities here are ever growing and the company has built a business structure around this principle.

Cons

No internet subsidy for remote employees. Weekly software updates. Need to stay on top of your toes with changes while working through active cases.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

Blackbaud Response

Talent Acquisition Recruiter

Thanks for your review! Talented people at every level, inspired to do good in our world, find themselves at home here - on supportive teams with managers who care, where they are empowered to take on new projects. We're so glad you have had a positive experience as you don't just make our work better, you make us better as a company. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience working at Blackbaud!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Workplace

Aug 21, 2022 - Operations Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

An Amazing place to work

Cons

Need better benefits packages. for employees

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Sep 30, 2022 - Client Services Manager in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company and benefits. Leadership tries to engage with employees.

Cons

Not enough opportunities to meet in person. Remote first which is cool. But I would love to see my co workers at least once a quarter.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Blackbaud.

Blackbaud Careers

Cover image for Blackbaud

We are a global remote-first team made up of individuals who are inspired by our work and by the work our customers can do because of our...More

• Blackbaud & EVERFI
  • Culture
  • Opportunity & Growth
  • Engineering & Design

Blackbaud Photos

+ Add Photo
Blackbaud photo of: Say hello to our Costa Rica HR team! They had a great time spending the day together, giving back!
Blackbaud photo of: Our Blackbaud + EVERFI team visited the Capital Area Food Bank and boxed up canned goods for families!
Blackbaud photo of: So happy to be back in person at Association of Zoos and Aquariums' #AZA2022
Blackbaud photo of: Volunteering with team members at the Lowcountry Food Bank!
Blackbaud photo of: After 2+ years of working remotely, a group of 17 associates came together to share and live our company values doing beach cleaning at Playa Guacalillo on the Pacific Coast.
Blackbaud photo of: We love this pic of Blackbaud team members, Arnav, Hannah, and Alastair, gathered at Vintner's Hall in London.
Blackbaud photo of: Our EVERFI team proudly marching together in the Capital Pride Parade in DC!

Blackbaud Job Seekers Also Viewed