Blast Analytics & Marketing - Great Place to Work! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Director of Business Development in Rocklin, CA

I have been working at Blast Analytics & Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work-life balance Honest and direct working environment Leadership that cares about people, not just numbers Individuals can make a big impact

Cons

Sometimes not always clear what priorities are Could use more help in some areas of research rather than putting more work on existing employees

Advice to Management

Continue supporting the individual employees Make sure company goals are not only clear, but leadership is consistent in supporting them

Blast Analytics & Marketing2019-12-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A great place to grow and learn"

Current Employee - Senior Analytics Strategist

Pros

Blast has been home to me for over two years. The work is interesting, the management is kind, ambitious and very transparent. I feel I am always challenged in what I do, which is great. It is a place where I am encouraged to learn new things all the time which makes me better at my job. I am surrounded by whip-smart teammates who go the extra mile to help. My department lead is great at making time for me when I need her and is a terrific resource.

Cons

Very few cons. We’ve been growing as a company and taking on new clients which meant, for a short time, we were very busy hiring new folks. Work got really busy but not unmanageable. I was happy leadership addressed this as quickly as they did.

Advice to Management

Keep moving in the direction you are. You have an amazing company here - the culture, the work ethic, the blend of people. Protect it!

Blast Analytics & Marketing2019-12-19

"Great People & Culture but Unclear Career Path"

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Consultant in Rocklin, CA

I worked at Blast Analytics & Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked at Blast for over two years, and to be honest it was filled with some of the friendliest people I've ever met. People there are driven, and they are extremely willing to help. There is also a genuine desire to be the best agency they can be.

Cons

The problem I ran into several times had to deal with career growth and development. I never felt there was clarity around where to go. I would consistently get positive reviews, and would frequently ask what to do to position myself for making the next jump. Although I was gradually given more responsibility, compensation and title did not change. I went nearly 19 months without any change before I ended up leaving. It was not salary that caused me to leave, but there wasn't much in the way to inspire me to stay. Which all goes back to the people, because if not for how amazing everyone is, I probably would have left sooner.

Advice to Management

First, I'd like to say thank you. I felt extremely cared about during the exit process. I believe that everything that I put in the cons is currently being taken care of, if not already dealt with. The only advice that I would give is to continue down the path of defining career paths. For young people, it makes a ton of difference to not only see where I am and where I want to be, but also the necessary steps to bridge the gap. Thank you for more than two years of helping me grow. Money isn't everything, and the experience I gained from working at Blast will be invaluable for the rest of my life.

Blast Analytics & Marketing2019-08-06

Discover more reviews about Blast Analytics & Marketing.