Blendtec - Great product, diffused sales efforts | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Blendtec

"Great product, diffused sales efforts"

Pros

Number one in innovation in their niche market.
Family run all American company and almost entirely American made quality product.
You can stand behind the product.
Supervisors are understanding and will work with you.
Very likely the best viral guerrilla marketing campaigns conceived for YouTube.

Cons

Constantly changes sales platforms and compensation strategy. Not all of this is within their control.
Not all management seems to have a good balance between what is good for the company and what is good for the employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Blendtec

1. "Unbeatable product"

Current Employee - Engineer in Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Engineer in Orem, UT

I have been working at Blendtec full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Easy to take pride in blendtec. the longer you work here the more you realize they really do make the best product in the industry. They work hard to design and bring new products every day.

Cons

If I had to pick a con I'd say that some management is lacking but I'm confident they'll figure it out.

Advice to Management

Quit... just kidding most management is excellent enjoyed working here especially because of the people.

"Best Blenders!"

I have been working at Blendtec full-time

Pros

You get a free blender after 90 days, the people who actually do the work here are wonderful! Great employee discounts on Blendtec, Blendfresh, and GEO. products.

Cons

Employees are not appreciated, made to feel like your contribution has no value. There are a lot of "rules" but they don't apply to everyone. There is always fear in the air because of how many lay offs employees have endured. Jobs are created for people who have an in, promotions are given to people that may not deserve them. No raises, no bonuses, no employee reviews. Management runs around like a chicken with its head cut off and the rest of the company has to follow behind them. Resources are not given to current employees in order to set them up to succeed. Rather we hire people from outside who don't know anything about our product, culture, or vision. Moral is terrible, everyone comes to either get a paycheck or build their resume.

Advice to Management

Get it together..