Blink Music - good place to grow as a person | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Blink Music

"good place to grow as a person"

Pros

- Stresses the importance of giving clients the best service.
- Flexible working time.
- Excellent equipment and space.

Cons

- Too many unpaid interns are hired.
- Employee turnover rate is high.
- High expectation on interns when compensations is no/low.

Advice to Management

- Employee management is as important as client management. Unhappy workers = No creativity
- Higher a dedicated team with competitive salary to grow the company higher, not the other way around. Disturbs the morale and creativity. People leave after realizing that the same cycle repeats all over again.

Other Employee Reviews for Blink Music

1. "Challenging and Extremely Rewarding"

Current Employee - Sales & Marketing Associate in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Sales & Marketing Associate in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Blink Music part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I started as an unpaid intern while attending school and was never treated like a "typical intern". Tim is a true professional and an amazing mentor for anyone who is goal-oriented and is willing to put in the work to constantly improve (and not to mention, a world-class producer).

I am now a paid employee at Blink after having completed my internship and continue to be challenged on a daily basis, which is extremely rewarding. Tim leads by example in every sense of the word as he works 70+ hour weeks, which motivates the rest of the staff. He sets the bar high and has pushed me far beyond where I thought I could be both personally and professionally.

Throughout my time at Blink, I have learned valuable skills pertaining to marketing campaign development, salesmanship, public speaking, music production, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Protools.

Cons

The culture at Blink is fast and goal-oriented and therefore may not be appealing to those who are not prepared for a challenging internship/career. However, I assure you that it is worth it!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Thank you for the excellent internship and employment.

"World-class production quality, driven and competent team"

Former Employee - Recording Engineer in Cambridge, MA
    Former Employee - Recording Engineer in Cambridge, MA

I worked at Blink Music full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

One of New England’s best engineer - producer to interact with. Tim, the owner is extremely good in his field. Great environment, upscale, with day light and always fresh food. Fast, friendly, professional, knowledgeable team.

Cons

None other than the New England winter…I have learned great recording techniques and ability to handle different people and sessions. Demanding at times but priceless!

Advice to Management

Keep going in the direction that you are going. I know you have big plans. Thanks a lot for the support!