Blitz (Washington) - Pretty fun - highly sales oriented - sharp staff | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Blitz (Washington)

"Pretty fun - highly sales oriented - sharp staff"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA
Former Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA

Pros

Competitive Pay, Merit-based Advancement, Tons of Growth Opportunity, Expanding in Seattle and Bellevue, Nicer Office Space, Fun Environment. I will definitely be returning this summer for the internship!

Cons

Merit Based Advancement - no tenure, No Paid Time Off, Longer work hours, Mandatory meetings, Autonomous to a point. Works for me, but maybe not others.

Advice to Management

I'll be returning for my summer internship. I look forward to seeing you all soon! I can't wait to see how much the company has grown by then!!

Other Employee Reviews for Blitz (Washington)

1. "Advancement opportunity"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Blitz (Washington) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

From having zero customer service skills prior to Blitz, I love how we train people from the bottom up. This really helps that people are receiving all the skills necessary to eventually take on our next campaign. Being that the opportunity is performance based, it really drives me to be the face of the next expansion campaign. What I put-in is what I get out of the position. Not being micromanaged really allows me to think for myself rather than being told what to do on a daily basis. I also highly enjoy coming to the office every morning with a purpose. The awesome atmosphere really allows me to be myself while working extremely hard and also playing hard.

Cons

Since there is so much advancement opportunity, some people may be overwhelmed with having too much responsibility too early on in the position.

2. "Hardcore sales"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Blitz (Washington) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The positive environment and focus on developing a strong sales mentality. Also, you get to see a lot of the state.

Cons

This is a pyramid scheme, so a lot of time is spent explaining why it isn't one. 100% commission. Lots of driving and face-to-face cold calling.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. As you said, it's all about commitment. I admire your tenacity, but it wasn't for me.