KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

Want to be a Grunt/Peon?

Apr 16, 2011 - Technical Quality Assurance Tester
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free games? Great resume entry Free soda?

Cons

Massive overtime, no social life Biased promotions New management every 4 months

5 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

New Hire at Blizzard

May 2, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very Friendly Work Remote Everyone gets to have input in the design

Cons

Onboarding is not well defined Pay isn't the best

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Passionate but slow

Jul 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work, IPs and talent are the best in the industry. The benefits are great. The work from home and hybrid opportunities are great. It is an exciting time to join Blizzard with lots of projects releasing.

Cons

Blizzard is a big ship that takes a long time to turn. Sometimes we can't respond and react as quickly as we need to. We aren't a "cool" company anymore and the Blizzard brand has suffered. The size of the studio sometimes means that you don't feel heard.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Blizzard Entertainment.

Blizzard Entertainment Photos

+ Add Photo
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: WFH employee cosplay contests are getting even better
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: To be honest, most of our team meetings are like this...
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: Celebrating your five year service award: Work from Home Edition
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: We encourage working with your best friends. Just ask Madi and Arlo
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: A variety of classes, interests and groups help you make new friends and learn new things
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: Year-round great weather in Orange Country means a lot of outdoor options for employees
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: Blizzard Academy offers a ton of classes to help employees level up and get creative