Bloomerang - Great Place to Work | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Bloomerang full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company culture and drive to make a difference in the nonprofit industry.

Cons

None that I can think of

Bloomerang2019-02-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best place I've ever worked"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Bloomerang full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Easily the nicest group of people I've ever worked with. Everyone is so friendly and understanding. Also there's lots of room to grow and gain experience outside your normal job function. I have lots of autonomy as well.

Cons

With lots of growth sometimes comes a lack of structure, which can take some effort to work through.

Bloomerang2019-02-22
    2. "One of the best companies I've worked for!"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Bloomerang full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Everyone here is passionate about the mission to help nonprofits improve their donor retention. The company does a good job of balancing the need to support different stakeholders (customers, employees, and investors). We have a healthy work environment and there's no one in the office I wouldn't happily have lunch with!

Cons

It's a fast-growing company, which means sometimes there are growing pains as people wearing too many hats find themselves overloaded.

Advice to Management

As always, keep communication flowing! You've done a good job in the past of being open and honest. But as the company grows it takes more and more deliberate effort to avoid calcifying communication paths and developing a rumor mill.

Bloomerang2019-02-14

Discover more reviews about Bloomerang.