Blue Apron - Great culture and vibe... | Glassdoor
  1. "Great culture and vibe..."

Current Employee - Customer Experience Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at Blue Apron full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team vibe is great at Blue Apron and I can't speak highly enough of my Team Lead. Everyone is very encouraging and helpful.

Cons

Customer service has a lot of cons as most people who call in are already furious.

Blue Apron2018-04-24
  1. "An Amazing Place to Learn and Grow"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Blue Apron full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone at Blue Apron works extremely hard and is very dedicated to the company. With that being said, the work life balance is still great as they have great vacations/sick days/benefits. Working hours are not crazy at all either. My team motivates me every day to learn and grow and the company really gives you space to be creative and learn/grow. I have never worked for a company that has inspired me as much as Blue Apron and I am so thrilled to be apart of this team. It's not a place for people who just want a job, but rather a place for someone who wants to learn, grow and be apart of something bigger.

Cons

There are some pain points as far as turnover but new teams are growing and everyone has the same mind set that they want to work hard and be a part of something great.

Advice to Management

I love the work culture. There is no micromanaging and there is creative freedom and flexibility. Keep doing what you're doing BA. This is the best company I have worked for in a long time!

Blue Apron2019-11-22
  2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Shift Manager in Richmond, CA

I have been working at Blue Apron full-time for less than a year

Pros

First of all Blue Apron is the best in their industry. If you have a great attitude there are many opportunities for personnel and career development.

Cons

When I was there they were going through some growth pains. People I have spoken with say things have improved.

Blue Apron2019-12-24

Discover more reviews about Blue Apron.