Blue Apron - Great place to work and meet people | Glassdoor

"Great place to work and meet people"

Former Employee - Customer Services Representative

I worked at Blue Apron full-time for less than a year

Pros

Laid back environment, lots of fun out of office get-togethers, in office parties and happy hours, LGBTQ+ loving, discount on product

Cons

Things went a little downhill after IPO, but they seem to be regaining traction.

Blue Apron2019-07-08
  1. "Great"

I have been working at Blue Apron

Pros

Awesome company to work for

Cons

none come to mind today

Blue Apron2019-01-09
  2. "An Amazing Place to Learn and Grow"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Blue Apron full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone at Blue Apron works extremely hard and is very dedicated to the company. With that being said, the work life balance is still great as they have great vacations/sick days/benefits. Working hours are not crazy at all either. My team motivates me every day to learn and grow and the company really gives you space to be creative and learn/grow. I have never worked for a company that has inspired me as much as... Blue Apron and I am so thrilled to be apart of this team. It's not a place for people who just want a job, but rather a place for someone who wants to learn, grow and be apart of something bigger.

Cons

There are some pain points as far as turnover but new teams are growing and everyone has the same mind set that they want to work hard and be a part of something great.

Advice to Management

I love the work culture. There is no micromanaging and there is creative freedom and flexibility. Keep doing what you're doing BA. This is the best company I have worked for in a long time!

Blue Apron2019-11-22

Discover more reviews about Blue Apron.