Blue Beacon - blue expect to much out of you with little pay | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Blue Beacon

"blue expect to much out of you with little pay"

Current Employee - Shift Supervisor
Current Employee - Shift Supervisor

Pros

the other employees and friends made at work

Cons

very negative work atmosphere every thing for company nothing for employees

Advice to Management

pay people what they are worth

Other Employee Reviews for Blue Beacon

"I enjoy working at Blue Beacon and have worked there off and on since the age of 17."

Current Employee - Bay Supervisor
    Current Employee - Bay Supervisor

Pros

The best thing about working for Blue Beacon is the daily challenge, even tho it's repetitious no day is the same as the day before. Another good trait in BB is they promote from within as i had at one time worked my way up to operations manager. The competitive pay and bonus (daily for hrly employees and monthly for management) also is top notch.

Cons

The cons that first come to mind for me are more personal and don't really pertain to Blue Beacon as a company and therefor i won't mention. But as i think about it the number one con would be that at most locations the business has alot to do with the weather and hours are not guaranteed. Another would be that it is a wet job, but if you apply for it the you should expect this. It gets hot and cold and the show must go on delivering a high quality wash at an efficient pace.

Advice to Management

Hey guys!!! Start paying more attention to me as alot of these guys are getting old and will be moving on to retirement. I have the 3 d's, the experience, and the know how to get the results of the goals that we are working toward.

2. "It could've been worse."

Current Employee - Blue Beacon Bay Supervisor in Arizona City, AZ
    Current Employee - Blue Beacon Bay Supervisor in Arizona City, AZ

I have been working at Blue Beacon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You can get bonus on how many diesels everyone washes within a shift. It ranges up from 10%-50% unless you're running the bay you can make up to 60%.

Cons

Some days it's busy and properly staffed other days you're understaffed. The problem about being properly staffed is that you can get these diesels out faster with more people. Unfortunately with less people you do more work and get paid the same as people who do a little less work with more staffing.

Advice to Management

N/A