Blue Diamond Growers - Good experience overall | Glassdoor

"Good experience overall"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Blue Diamond Growers full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Salary and benefits are good. The company manufacturers a high-qualtiy food product that people enjoy.

Cons

Few opportunities for advancement. There is a moderate amount of office politics. The comany is going through lots of changes due to a new CFO and exeutive team.

Advice to Management

Management should ask for more feedback from employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Blue Diamond Growers

"Perfect Time to Be with Blue Diamond Growers"

Pros

Almonds are so much on trend and have a longstanding, sustainable health and wellness halo. Supply and Demand are in productive balance. BDG branded opportunities for almond based foods are endless. Leadership is committed to global growth and Innovation. People are genuine and great to work with. This organization is poised for big growth and individual opportunity. Campus in Sacramento is in a beautiful for walking to great restaurants and coffee houses. Salary and benefits are competitive with larger companies.

Cons

Just a little behind the average on "Personal Time Off", vacation days, and paid holidays. Still good, but the only slight weak spot.

Advice to Management

Don't lose the friendly, entrepreneurial, fun environment in the face of ever increasing business and people demands.

2. "No work life balance"

Pros

I see some very, good hard working people in most depts. It was once team friendly environment.

Cons

Few weeks ago, our boss said if we don't work after 5pm, this means we don't have enough work to do. I don't understand we stagger our lunch hour following rules, we come early, stay late, and we manage overtime properly. What are we doing wrong?

Advice to Management

Please recognise when we are overwhelmed. We have family and personal outside work.

Blue Diamond Growers Response

Apr 4, 2017 – Community Manager

We value our employees and appreciate their contributions to Blue Diamond Growers’ success. We strive to create a work and lifestyle that fosters both personal and professional life at the same ... More