Blue Technologies - Horrible management | Glassdoor

"Horrible management"

Former Employee - Sales in

I worked at Blue Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

The owners drive really expensive cars and wear expensive suits to show off "success". I guess that's a pro for them.

Cons

Too many to list, but let's just say it's sleazy. They hire a bunch of people then fire or force out people and the process repeats itself. 1 in 4 new hires makes it past one year...they will tell you that AFTER you're hired.

Advice to Management

Stop reminiscing about the old days of football or when you sold typewriters or how you only missed one month of commission ever and provide your sales people a service they can stand behind in the sale to go along with a decent product (Xerox is still better).

Blue Technologies2012-10-09

Other Employee Reviews

"A very inviting job culture."

Current Employee - Administrative in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Blue Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

They provide very involved training. President is hands on, in the office everyday. Most all employees are helpful and very friendly.

Cons

I have not come across any yet.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Blue Technologies2019-07-22

Blue Technologies Response

July 26, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are an ever-evolving organization and are excited about the changes coming during our 25th year in business and being 100% debt free while acting fiscally responsible to our employees and our community.

2. "In my opinion they did the bait and switch to me"

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Blue Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice big parking lot office is nicely decorated

Cons

Lot, in my own words you get a job offer in writing, then they demand your certification numbers. if you dont provide they revoke the offer.

Advice to Management

STOP Baiting and switching. you gave me an offer letter then when I refused to give you my MCSE number you revoked the offer.

Blue Technologies2019-07-21

Blue Technologies Response

July 26, 2019

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, in certain positions, especially technical roles, certifications are required per contract language with multiple parties. If the job requires the certification, we will need verified proof of current status.

Discover more reviews about Blue Technologies.