Blue Technologies - You have to love cold calling and trying to sell a technology that no one cares about. | Glassdoor

"You have to love cold calling and trying to sell a technology that no one cares about."

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES

I have been working at Blue Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great bonus structure it seems if you are successful.

Cons

You have to use your own personal laptop and cell phone although they do give you a $50 phone credit. They actually have panty hose as part of the dress code and enforce it. There is a monthly Wednesday evening meeting for those in Cleveland and quarterly for Columbus office. You get 0 vacation or sick days your first year. You can take them unpaid but have to be there for a year to get reimbursed. After a year you...

Blue Technologies2014-01-14

Other Employee Reviews

"A very inviting job culture."

Current Employee - Administrative in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Blue Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

They provide very involved training. President is hands on, in the office everyday. Most all employees are helpful and very friendly.

Cons

I have not come across any yet.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Blue Technologies2019-07-22

Blue Technologies Response

July 26, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are an ever-evolving organization and are excited about the changes coming during our 25th year in business and being 100% debt free while acting fiscally responsible to our employees and our community.

2. "In my opinion they did the bait and switch to me"

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Blue Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice big parking lot office is nicely decorated

Cons

Lot, in my own words you get a job offer in writing, then they demand your certification numbers. if you dont provide they revoke the offer.

Advice to Management

STOP Baiting and switching. you gave me an offer letter then when I refused to give you my MCSE number you revoked the offer.

Blue Technologies2019-07-21

Blue Technologies Response

July 26, 2019

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, in certain positions, especially technical roles, certifications are required per contract language with multiple parties. If the job requires the certification, we will need verified proof of current status.

Discover more reviews about Blue Technologies.