Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Chaotic place to work

May 4, 2021 - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some interesting people. Compelling long term ideas .

Cons

Poor management and mediocre product.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best Zoom Barre Workouts, Best Zoom Pizza QA and Best Zoom Brainstorming sessions

Jul 28, 2021 - Marketing in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love this company and absolutely love the people who work in it. The product is off the hook and continues to evolve every day. I have a vested interest in the success of the company so take this with a grain of salt, but I genuinely believe there is a natural, innate appreciation for each other's work. BlueCart people are kind, respectful and brilliant.

Cons

It's stressful. People appreciate each other, they work very hard to make sure they take care of each other. This is wonderful to see, but it is stressful. Also, give the industry we work in, they are weekend emergencies we need to address and that sucks.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Rewarding and motivating place of employment

Sep 15, 2020 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get out exactly what you put in, so if you want a fun challenge full of reward BlueCart is the place to be. Pivoting during global pandemic is challenging, stressful, and downright scary, and BlueCart exceed my expectations by listening to the teams ideas, working together to build a new product, and encouraged the different teams rally together to support each other. BlueCart is full of kind, humble, hardworking individuals, the kind of people you would choose to surround yourself with, and that makes logging in to work a piece of cake!

Cons

Given that we're a small, very driven team, sometimes it's hard to just close the computer at the end of the day when there's always more work to do, and working remotely makes it challenging to connect with collegues as often as you'd like

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about BlueCart.