BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee - It's a great company to work for. | Glassdoor

"It's a great company to work for."

Intern in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee

Pros

Great benefits and work area. It is a nice place to work and they really take care of the employees.

Cons

Very little onboarding training. It is more of a figure it out as you go sort of atmosphere. Some areas are better than others but most people I speak with agree.

BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee2017-07-06

BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Response

October 19, 2017VP, Human Resources

Gary Steele, VP of Human Resources: Thank you for your service. We know the work isn’t always easy, especially in our ever-changing industry, but we recognize that communication from leadership builds trust with our people who serve our members. We want to continue to provide peace of mind to our employees like we do for our members. Gary Steele, VP of Human Resources: We appreciate your feedback and will share your suggestion with the team who supports manager training. We're happy to hear you think this is a great place to work overall. We know our people are at the heart of our mission, so we strive to offer benefits and programs that are meaningful to them.

Continue reading
  1. "Awesome company. Awesome culture!"

Current Employee - Executive in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee full-time for less than a year

Pros

BCBST is an awesome place to work. The people are fantastic and very welcoming. It's just a wonderful place to be.

Cons

I really can't think of any.

Continue reading
    BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee2020-01-29
  2. "Great Culture."

Former Employee - Program Coordinator

I worked at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee full-time

Pros

Pride themselves on diversity and inclusion and giving back to the community.

Cons

In my department there was no upward mobility.

BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee2020-02-10

Discover more reviews about BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee.