BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee - One of the best companies in TN! | Glassdoor
  1. "One of the best companies in TN!"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Nashville, TN

I worked at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great leadership and wonderful mentors within the company. Wonderful benefits.

Cons

The only con would be the location of the offices made the commute to work sometimes difficult.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your employees, and they will give more than is required and expected of them.

BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee2019-11-15
  1. "Great place to work, really care about their members and their employees."

Current Employee - Senior Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Lots of positions have the ability to telecommute. Excellent benefits, competitive pay. Doesn't take long to see that from senior leadership down, BlueCross really cares about their people , members, and providers. They really work hard at doing what is best for Tennesseans and love their communities.

Cons

Being a state-wide company, your department is spread out, so you may not see your teammates except a few times a year. My department is broken into 6 regions, all across the state. We come together 3 or 4 times a year, but have meetings via WebEx more frequently so we are able to keep in touch.

BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee2020-01-05
  2. "Good company"

Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in Chattanooga, TN

I worked at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training Benefits Compensation Work Culture Cafeteria, health clinic, pharmacy, and ATMS's onsite Gym and walking track available

Cons

Cons will be person specific - this was in the call center environment and that type of environment isn't for everyone. I left for personal reasons that had nothing to do with the quality of the company as an employer.

BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee2019-11-13

Discover more reviews about BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee.