Bluebeam - Bluebeam is a wonderful place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bluebeam

"Bluebeam is a wonderful place to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pasadena, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Bluebeam full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-The people. Bluebeam has the nicest group of people who you actually want to be friends with outside of work which is amazing.
-The collaborative culture. As a developer, you can just turn around in your chair and ask questions, participate in design discussions or talk about something silly that happened to you that day.
-The development environment. When I joined they had just adopted some new tools for development, source control and the build process. They strive to use the best technology and not get complacent with their tools which is very refreshing.

Cons

-Bluebeam is growing rapidly and they're starting to strain in the space that they have, but they're getting more space soon, so it's only temporary.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Make sure to continue to focus on what makes Bluebeam a great place to work as it continues to grow.

Sep 29, 2015 – Sr. Strategic Communications Specailist

Thanks for your review! We couldn’t agree more that the people here are just the best. Thanks for being with us as we continue to grow!

Other Employee Reviews for Bluebeam

"Terrible customer service"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Pasadena, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Bluebeam full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good technology
    Great location
    Friendly people
    Nice atmosphere

Cons

No communication skills
    Too many introverts
    Managers boss around too much
    No room for creativity
    Strict company policies

Sep 29, 2015 – Sr. Strategic Communications Specailist

Thanks for your comment! We know communications is an area that can always improve, and we are really focusing on that front. We hope you’re starting to notice the difference!

"A growing company that manages to be down to earth and truly collaborative."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Bluebeam part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is all about the family feel because of the CEO and its small beginnings. I first worked as an intern there could not have had a better experience. They gave me a wonderful opportunity and have the mentality of a start up. Everyone is committed to the company, product and customers. They look for enthusiastic people and do not disappoint. They are very open to you pursuing new roles and responsibilities. There is a lot of collaboration and not a corporate feel at all. The people who work here are like no where else. It is around 88 people and I have not had an issue with anyone.

Cons

The company is experiencing some growing pains and deciding who it wants to deal with the large amount of new roles. Also, they do not have the best CRM tool.

Advice to Management

Possibly get more organized with communication and get more college graduates. Everyone who comes to work for you from another company sees these huge positives but this is not reflected from a college recruitment standpoint.

Sep 29, 2015 – Sr. Strategic Communications Specailist

Hi there, thanks so much for your comment! We’re so glad you’ve been with us we’ve grown. We are working really hard to improve communications and engagement all around, so please know your advice ... More