Bluegreen Vacations - Great place to work with great benefits | Glassdoor

"Great place to work with great benefits"

Current Employee - Corporate Contract Auditor in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Bluegreen Vacations full-time for less than a year

Pros

They are very focused on their motto "Share happiness" which pertains to the customers and the employees. There is an award ceremony every 3 months for employees to be recognized for their hard work, there are always fun events going on, they definitely make it a happy place for employees to work. They have GREAT benefits including 4 weeks paid vacation and you can stay at any of the company's resorts. Every 5 years you get an additional week. The position itself is easy once you get the hang of it, just very deadline oriented.

Cons

They refrain from taking on temps or interns on full time after they allotted time period for example they told me they would most likely make me permanent after 6 months as a temp right out of college and I've been here for 10 months and they have no intention of making anyone permanent until a new computer system rolls out scheduled 6 months from now. Needless to say I'm seeking other employment. If you're hired as a permanent employee then no need to worry. Pay isn't that great though.

Advice to Management

Stop stringing along your temps and interns to save money :) you are a rich and successful company. Other than that managers are great.

Bluegreen Vacations2017-11-20
  1. "Great Pace to Work"

Former Employee - Marketing

I worked at Bluegreen Vacations full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Loved working with the people

Cons

I can’t think of any cons

Bluegreen Vacations2019-11-12
  2. "Roller Coaster Ride"

Former Employee - Senior Director in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Bluegreen Vacations full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great company with great benefits

Cons

They constantly go through cycles of growth and decline, annually. So if you love what you are doing, don't get attached to it. You may be out of a job in the winter.

Bluegreen Vacations2020-01-19

Discover more reviews about Bluegreen Vacations.