Bluewolf - Best career choice EVER! ...finally a place to call "home!" | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bluewolf

"Best career choice EVER! ...finally a place to call "home!""

Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time

Pros

Creative, passionate company!
Generous incentives! I have personally won an iPad, gift card, and 2 tickets to any sporting event in the past 8 months alone!
Values their employees! Rewards hard work!
Extremely generous with time off, solid health insurance.
Opportunity for career advancement is endless.
This company is the real deal if you are hard working, passionate, and a top performer!

Cons

There is no 401k match currently.

Other Employee Reviews for Bluewolf

"Bootleg Company... Be very careful"

Former Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Bluewolf full-time

Pros

*Cool people
    *Open vacation policy... u dont have a max to the days you can take off
    *Although I didnt, I've heard from others that theres a potential to make a LOT of $$

Cons

*Unprofessional managers
    *Consultants always get paid laid/dont get paid/dont get the right amount and it makes account directors look bad
    *They fire staff left and right in group firings without reason...even though I wasnt with the company for a long time, there was huge turnover in my short period here

"Worst Professional Experience to date"

Former Employee - Sales in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I worked at Bluewolf full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed the co-workers and the relaxed office environment. Occasionally we were given additional days off towards the end of the month, they reward you for making goal each month and we always did something fun.

Cons

The turnover rate should be enough of an indicator to we weary about this company. In the short time I was there, I witnessed about 50% of my start class either be A) Let go for unknown/skeptical reasons or b) Quit within 3 months.

Bluewolf focuses on recruiting people under 30 who don't know better than to settle for a less than stellar professional culture.

Employees are not allowed lunch breaks, and must run out to grab food and quickly bring it back to their desk. Even though it is not a mandated policy, it is "company culture" and you will be reprimanded.

Favoritism runs ramped, the no PTO policy is simply a way to not pay employees for unused time when they quit.. because they will quit.

The Inside Sales Account Manager training program is an insult to anyone with an education. I once was on a call with a "VP" who called the entire training class "Un-intelligent". Put it this way, a former teacher runs this program and you will be treated as a student, not a professional, working adult with your own brain.

Even when you become an Account Director, you don't actually have a say in handling your accounts because you will be CCing Management on every email. They basically have you stalk clients until you get a response, and it is all about the deal and not relationship building as they come. Trust me, that are 100% transactional.

Their lack of unprofessionalism is repulsive and will demand you be a company cheerleader. You will be spammed with emails every time someone closes a deal. If you decide to not participate in these spam emails because they are obnoxious and unnecessary, your dedication to your job will be questioned.

The VPs care more about you sucking up to them than actually building worthwhile relationships with our customers.

I have noticed several positive reviews, and wouldn't be surprised if there was an internal push to create a better online company image. I cannot say this for fact, but i definitely wouldn't be surprised.

All in all, I wouldn't work there again for all the money in the world.

Advice to Management

I wouldn't know where to start.