Bluewolf - Three Years In And Still Loving It! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bluewolf

"Three Years In And Still Loving It!"

Current Employee - Delivery Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Delivery Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- You advance at your own pace. There are no barriers to your advancement other than your abilities, drive and the results that you achieve.
- No two days are the same. Truly dynamic work environment and interesting client projects.
- Surrounded by high performing self starters. I have never worked with a more talented group of individuals at all levels of an organization. Consulting attracts the best and Bluewolf keeps the best of the best.
- You are asked to solve problems and not mindlessly push buttons. If you love the safety of following the process / direction laid out by others then you will hate this job. If you enjoy building new systems and process that change the way businesses function then you will not only love this job, but you will flourish.

Cons

- You are asked to put forth real effort and you are judged on your results. If you do not enjoy the work or being part of a dynamic high growth company, then I could see how someone would become frustrated.
- There is not a lot of hand holding. There are internal programs for development and training and a great support network, but you are ultimately responsible for pulling your own weight. This goes at every level in the organization.

Advice to Management

Keep it going in '13!

Other Employee Reviews for Bluewolf

1. "Best career choice EVER! ...finally a place to call "home!""

Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time

Pros

Creative, passionate company!
    Generous incentives! I have personally won an iPad, gift card, and 2 tickets to any sporting event in the past 8 months alone!
    Values their employees! Rewards hard work!
    Extremely generous with time off, solid health insurance.
    Opportunity for career advancement is endless.
    This company is the real deal if you are hard working, passionate, and a top performer!

Cons

There is no 401k match currently.

"Bootleg Company... Be very careful"

Former Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Bluewolf full-time

Pros

*Cool people
    *Open vacation policy... u dont have a max to the days you can take off
    *Although I didnt, I've heard from others that theres a potential to make a LOT of $$

Cons

*Unprofessional managers
    *Consultants always get paid laid/dont get paid/dont get the right amount and it makes account directors look bad
    *They fire staff left and right in group firings without reason...even though I wasnt with the company for a long time, there was huge turnover in my short period here