Bluewolf - I have never learned so much in such a short period of time. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bluewolf

"I have never learned so much in such a short period of time."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

At Bluewolf you work with some of the most selfless and gifted people around. We have one of the best recruiting teams around. I have found myself working with new hires who are absolutely brilliant. You don't deal with many egos and people are always willing to help you out. Depending on where you work, travel is not nearly as bad as other consulting firms.

Cons

The "No Vacation Policy" sometimes feels like No Vacation, Policy. You get so entrenched in your projects you forget to take time off in between and you find yourself neck deep in a new one. You need to be proactive in taking time off or you will never get a break.

Advice to Management

We talk a lot about growth but can't help but feel, sometimes we are leaving some people behind.

Other Employee Reviews for Bluewolf

"Huge opportunities for career growth across the organization"

Current Employee - Operations Strategy and Enablement Team in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Operations Strategy and Enablement Team in New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This organization is perfect for individuals who are entrepreneurs at heart. They enable every employee to make an impact on a daily basis, and they give us the support to go after our goals. I have been challenged since day 1, and it has been so rewarding to accomplish those challenges with a team like Bluewolf. The focus on working collaboratively, flexibility to own your own path, and the opportunity to challenge yourself is what keeps me here at Bluewolf.

Cons

Bluewolf is growing, so there are challenges with creating new processes. However, the leadership team is very adaptable and does their best to anticipate change. They also encourage us to think out side the box, and are extremely open to hearing our feedback on things we would like to see improved.

Advice to Management

Create more formal processes as the company grows.

2. "Great company that wants to see you succeed as well!"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are Bluewolf are amazing. I have yet to run into a person who isn't willing to do something for you in order to see you succeed. Everyone is so open and willing to help. There has been a large recent push on employee development which is a big plus. This company has a great mix of what you're looking for in a company: start up feel and culture, large company recognition and respect in the industry, and a great group of people (can't forget a smart group as well) that I get to work with every day.

Cons

All companies have their growing pains but over the past few years, Bluewolf has adjusted to these. They've listened to more employee feedback and actually implemented solutions to fix and criticism.