KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love my job and the people

May 2, 2018 - Senior Project Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work life balance is amazing and almost unheard of in this area. My team is very supportive of separating work / life and ensuring that I take the time I need to take care of myself. I see this reflected across the entire company as there are flexible WFH days and ease in taking some time to go to the doctor, etc. Although there are constantly things to improve or develop, it can be seen as an opportunity to expand your job description and learn new things. There is a lot of freedom in implementing your own solutions within the company if you see an area that needs improvement and you have a solution in mind. My role has provided me with lots of opportunity for growth, as I have been able to take on extra responsibilities (that I see fit for my bandwidth and skillset), and it has not been overseen by upper management. There is also a sense of family around here. My team prioritizes our relationships with one another over petty work things. It is fun and enjoyable to come into work every day to work with these kinds of people.

Cons

There is a lot of movement in upper management, which is to be expected, but some of the bigger transitions blindsided employees. I can't think of many cons except for the normal pains that you would expect from a small company with limited resources. There are "band aid" workflows that we have to work with, but again, I see it as an opportunity to develop areas that need help, in turn improving my career growth.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Lovely place to work!

Feb 28, 2017 - Director in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Collaborative work environment, both within teams and cross-functionally -Focus on creativity, both in our own work and our messaging to customers -Open to testing -Workplace includes a ton of females in senior leadership -Mentorship is a high priority -Great work/life balance

Cons

-Lack of continued focus for the company overall

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good Company

Dec 1, 2021 - Customer Success Lead in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

good perks, people, environment, and role expectations

Cons

commute to office, little remote opportunities (at the time)

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Blurb.