Bob Caldwell - Keeping Looking | Glassdoor

"Keeping Looking"

Former Employee - Sales in Columbus, OH
Former Employee - Sales in Columbus, OH

Pros

You do not have to wear a tie

Cons

Low pay they put packs on everything

Advice to Management

You get what you pay for

Other Employee Reviews for Bob Caldwell

1. "Fun, positive and productive work enviroment!"

Pros

I've worked here for a little over and it's been wonderful. I started working at Bob Caldwell as a receptionist and in under a year have moved into an office position. Both have been positive and I love coming into work. Management is amazing, kind and understanding. Fellow employees also make it a fun work experience. Justin and Connie are incredibly easy to approach if there is an issue somewhere, and in my experience are quick to make whatever it is right.

Cons

Zip! Zero! Zilch! Nada! None!

2. "This place is a joke"

Current Employee - Mechanic in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Mechanic in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Bob Caldwell full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Don't waste your time with this place. It's a joke.

Cons

If you're looking for a job this is not the place. When I started they promised me everything ( like most jobs do) it was fine for the first month. They came up with this idea for the techs to make ( serious cash) I never seen it. They cut everyone's pay to $8.50 an hour. Told us if we do this online training we would make more money. Guess what? They lied. They still never payed me for my training. 20 plus hours. They let me go because I refused to work on cars with this dumb kid they hired that screwed up so many vehicles he was working they suspend him becouse they could not take anymore money out of his checks. We would work on a car and have it done before our services advisor would even have the car in the system and get mad when we got onto him about it. My boss yelled at me one day becouse my grandmother passed away and I went to the brake room to call my mother to see if she was ok after she told me about it. This place is a joke. I would avoid it as much as possible.