Bob Evans - I like the people I work with just not happy with the company at all | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bob Evans

"I like the people I work with just not happy with the company at all"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Westminster, MD
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Westminster, MD

Pros

I like the people at the store level.I adore the customers,BER have great guest and it seems no matter which one I work in the guest are great

Cons

No raise for 2 years

Advice to Management

Ease up or your going to lose alot of good people

Other Employee Reviews for Bob Evans

1. "You should be ashamed of yourselves. Bob is spinning in his grave!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austintown, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austintown, OH

Pros

I am struggling hard to find a pro. I guess it would be the other employees there. They are great and dont deserve the treatment they get

Cons

Training sucks, management sucks, its really a shame that the company has turned into THIS! They dont care about anything but the numbers.

Advice to Management

Fire everyone and start all over again. You owe it to Bob, the creator of the restaurant, to carry out his vision. Shame on you

"HORRIBLE place to work!!!"

Current Employee - Server in Ripley, WV
    Current Employee - Server in Ripley, WV

Pros

The money can be good...sometimes.

Cons

Management treats you like a piece of crap. They expect too much out of servers. If someone orders water its held against you. You can absolutely be wrote up if your customers dont order soda or coffee. You are looked at as a number and someone just there to get the work done. You cant take time off EVER if you are part time unless you get someone to cover your shift. You are belittled, talked down to, and literally treated like a piece of garbage. I personally feel like Ive been mentally "mind raped" when I leave work. Evidently its ok for store managers and assistants to treat their employees with no respect or dignity. I have to say this is the WORST job Ive ever had and wouldnt recommend a convict on death row working there. There is favortism, bosses being "best friends" with certain employees and management talks badly of certain employees with other employees. I have been in the restaurant business for years and have NEVER seen the types of things that go on at Bob Evans compared to other restaurants. Ethically, they should be shut down. Period.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees like human beings. Dont scream and belittle employees and make them feel like they are at the bottom of the food chain. Honestly, just treat people with respect and you might not have such a high turnover rate. F@@k Bob Evans Restaurants. Ive never hated anything more in my entire life than I do the people that run the place.